Monday, November 29, 2010

i tell myself i wont cry again... but finally i cry again... my tears keep on dropping... but this time is different... is nt bcoz of love and is bcoz of my fren... the ppl i trust and i fren v finally their face hav turn... if ur all nt believe me... then wht for i still fren v ur all... ur all nvr giv me chance to explain... is wrong like tht... and as a fren, u cant judge and u r the 1 muz support me... ur all do like this juz like when i was injured, ur all put salt at my body which is the place i injured... i was feel disappointed v ur all... ur all is nt in my situation... so ur all can blame me and scold me "sorhai"... but how about when ur all is in my situation... ur all hav done the thing like me... and where is me... i'm keep support ur all bside... but nw i'm the 1 who inside this situation, ur all fuck me and go... i was very sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment