Sunday, November 21, 2010

BREAK UP

U r good, U r pretty, U r sweet, U r cute, U r cute, U understanding... this is all for me... the nite u say break up v me... i was very sad.... but wht can i do... since u edi suffer for so long... the every word u told me also hurt me deeply... but wht can i do is i keep hang out v my fren everyday for stop thinkin about u... dota till 5am every single nite... u sms me say i'm very happy since i edi break up v u and wish me happy forever... but this morning u sms me say u hate me... juz nw call me to ask me where am i and did i tell my sis anything... i really dunno wht u think... did u still love me??? if yes why u wan treat me so bad last time??? i'm nt ur DOG, k??? i giv all to u but u say i giv nth to u.... pls rmb tht i will break up v u, all is bcoz of u... u cause it... and it is so hard to together bak again... hope u can find a new 1... i'm nt suitable u... since i'm poor, i'm stupid, i'm lazy, i'm ugly and so on... juz go and find a new 1 tht can giv u everything... wish u good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment