Monday, March 1, 2010

28/02/2010

The 5th day we break

Today is the 5th day i break v u... i do miss u all the time... i wish to c u on the spot... but too bad... its impossible... today is the last day of CNY... feel damn sad... after CNY nid to start study hard edi... today i really wish u can pass the last day of CNY v me... juz now go yam cha v my fren... my fren ask me if u suddenly call me and say wan to c me, wht will i do... i reply say i will throw u alone here and straight away go find her... then my fren straight away say me actually i'm waiting u to giv chance to me 1st... then wht can i say??? i can say nothing... the fact is i'm really waiting the time u tell me i miss u... juz like wht u say juz now, the Hello Kittty if i nid bak u will giv bak me... after i heard this i feel damn hurt... i really hope u can take k her and save everything i giv u... i wish u will hug her when u sleep... i wish u will bring her go everywhere u go... wht u left for me is juz a toothbrush... i really keep it nicely... and the memory u giv me... i always tell ppl tht i'm single but my heart is belong to u... i damn love u... juz now go eat Sakae Sushi for dinner v my sis and bro, i damn wish tht i can eat v u 1 time... and i still rmb i promise to bring u go Zanmai Pasta v u... but haven go we edi break... and after havin Sakae Sushi for my dinner, my sis ask us to hav Baskin Robins for ice-cream... damn enjoy having the ice-cream v them... if u r v me tht time, i think i will more happy... i suddenly realize tht u r the 1st gal acc me had my 1st time Baskin Robins ice-cream... the time u sharing Baskin Robins ice-cream v me is we on the way to Melaka... so i always think bak the time i v u at Melaka... damn sweet and happy... and the time we BBQ... damn happy... darling, i still got a lot of movie haven watch o... i miss the time u acc me watch movie... i wish tht u can acc me watch every movie tht i wish to watch... i really very love u... and i miss u always...

No comments:

Post a Comment