Tuesday, March 2, 2010

01/03/2010

The 6th days we break

this is the 6th days we break... u still havent find me... and i'm juz like a stupid guy keep waiting... although how much i miss u, how much i love u, u will never knw and u will never feel it... suddenly i flash bak the time i sick, u buy herbal tea for me when we goin to puchong TT v Team Swap... u r eating inside my car... and u're forcing me to drink the bitter herbal tea... although is very hard to drink bcoz is too bitter... but after i drink, my heart feel so warm and sweet... mayb is u buy for me... tht time i damn wish to tell everybody tht my gf buy me a herbal tea... and tht herbal tea is very bitter when at my mouth, but when it go into my heart, i feel so sweet... i'm still rmb i promise u to bring u go Genting, Sri Petaling hav dim sum for breakfast, Zanmai Pasta for dinner, Bangkok Trip and Tawau trip... but everything is end... and it is no chance to go v u anymore... i wish u can find a better 1 to make all the thing tht i promise u but i cant done to come true... wish u can find a better 1 and nt a look like 25 years old, but the thinkin like 16years old... a guy always yam cha, waiting ur msg and didnt think about his future... i trust tht u can find a better 1 after me... juz try ur best... i will fully support u... and around u all the guy is also better than me... but don simply choose 1 of them... muz think twice b4 start... don regret after start... i knw tht u always regret when start v me... i'm really sorry... except saying sorry i dunno wht else can i do... still the same... pls take good care of urself... don sleep too late and drink more water... no more ppl forcing u drink water, eat fruit and eat vege... u muz feel happy juz rite... take k...

No comments:

Post a Comment