Tuesday, March 9, 2010

08/03/2010

What happen v my Relationship status??? why i can feel it very messy??? from single to in a relationship then go to it's complicated, then single again, after single go bak to in a relationship, finally turn bak to single again.... juz a short short 1 week only... my relationship edi change a lot of time... i really feel headache when choosing 2 of u... i dunno how to choose.... i really feel suffer... ur 2 got different good to me... so mayb i really nt choosing any 1 of ur all....

Stephy, thx u very much... when i break up v Frances, u really acc me all the hard and suffer way... u really care about me... no matter how late of the nite, when i call u u straight away will go out v me... and i hav been try together v u 2days... u really treat me very good... can be describe as WONDEFUL this word... u always care about me... but too bad... i make a wrong decision... we together in a long timing... i still cant forget Frances... u r good to me enough... juz i dunno how to appreciate u... really sorry... u gonna to meet ur new love... wish ur new bf will treat u nicely don like me treat u so FUCK UP!!! i wish u happy always and take k... sorry for hurting u deeply....

Frances, sorry to hurt u... i knw tht how much i tell u tht i love u now all edi bcum lie... but thx tht u acc me this few days... i really happy when together v u... although it cost a lot... but i willing to spend the money on u... bcoz i feel it worth... as long as u happy then i happy... when tht day u tell me is the last day we together, i really very 5 she de u... i also cry in front of u... but wht can i do... i edi hurt u... everything is edi happen.... ur parents knw everything... even 1 of ur fren also deleted me as her facebook fren... and u hav tell me 1 thing if u can settle ur fren there, ur parents there, but we also cant settle our own problem... as u say u r very busy and cant always acc me... i still rmb last nite u tell me tht i'm nt the most good bf compare v all ur ex... i really feel very sad and hurt... i keep thinkin why i giv u alot but at the end i get bak is i cant compare v ur ex... but nvm... everything is edi pass... and u gonna to meet ur new love... i'll try to forget u... u rmb take k...

i think i really nid a single life now... 1day b4 i'm still choosing 1 of ur 2... but now, ur two is keep passing me to each other... although i make a lot of fault... but pls... don pass me to each other... i'm nt ball... if ur 2 really don wan juz say out only... i wont force... i wish we r still fren... sorry for hurt ur 2 deeply... i believe tht 1day i will get my punishment... ur 2 wait and see my punishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment