Thursday, March 11, 2010

10/03/2010

actually i really dunno wht to write???? really feel so blur... i feel tht i'm selfish and greedy... i choose to wan ur two... but it is impossible... i'm greedy is bcoz i lie ur 2... now i choose to not writing about ur two, bcoz i'm greedy... i don wish any1 of u will get hurt.... so ur 2 can scold me greedy... but i edi knw which 1 should i choose...

ok... juz let the time solve every problem... let me say about my car... i register this blog long time edi but i haven describe about my car and wht i wan to install my car... i'm driving a Silver colour Myvi... v 17" rims, SE1 front bumper and Z-concept side skirt and rear bumper... SE2 spoiler v carbon look and 4 exhauts tips... actually i also got a J'S Racing GT-Wing and Full Carbon Fibre Gallardo side mirror... but i take it out edi... bcoz my parents cant accept all the thing... now my bonet edi change to black colour v SuBaru Scoop and last time is Carbon Look colour... i willing to spend all my money to my car... i don care how expensive is tht... i juz wan it...

The next step for my car is, changing Carbon Look interior, and my sexy red SSCUS semi-bucket seat!!! and i'm goin to put sticker at my car... but i dunno which design i wan... really headache ar... and after this all i will go for my sound system... i wan change my player to doubin din player, and change my ori mid to component set mid... and add 1 more 4channel amp and another 10" woofer... this cost me alot... but i enjoy on it... haha... Turbo??? No thx... i like my engine is stock... so tht my car can drive long time... hehe...

after my parents go back, i will change bak all my stuff... i'm waiting for my Full Carbon Fibre Gallardo side mirror and my J'S Racing Gt-wing... i'm waiting... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment