Friday, March 12, 2010

12/03/2010

actually wht happen v me??? last nite sleep at 4.30am but today wake up at 11.30a.m... really beh ta han ar... am i edi used to it wake up early??? haha... dman funny man... yesterday nite got 2 guy say my Subaru Scoop nice... alot of ppl saying the same thing... but only got 1 guy say my car LALA... actually which 1 should i believe la??? i also dunno... haiz... 1 week edi pass lo... 1more week then is my big day lo... dunno she will acc me or nt le... this week really damn sienz... early in the morning go to class then afternoon finish class go home on facebook a while then straight away sleep till 7pm... then wake up hav dinner and then watch drama a while then go out... around 12.30am come bak and take bath... online a while... around 2am sleep... juz like a rubbish life man... yesterday econ class very fuckin funny... the lecture see me didnt do homewok then scold me say she gonna kick me out the class if i don do my work again... after tht she ask all the question, the whole class very silent... i'm the 1 who ans all her question... she feel so shocked... haha... bcoz i study econ b4 ma... so i knw wtf she talking and teaching lo... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment