Saturday, January 2, 2010

1/1/2010

Today is the 1st day of 2010... i sleep till 4.30pm juz wake up... today feel very happy coz no nid to work... really enjoy staying at home... but the thing make me cant enjoy today is i can not stop thinkin of u... i feel wan to sms u, but i scare u nt reply me... i feel wan to msn u, but i scare u feel tht i disturbing u and u gonna block me... i feel wan to call u, but i scare u don ans my call... wht can i do is juz keep looking at my hp wallpaper... coz i have edi save ur photo as my wallpaper... watever where i go, i also holding my hp... juz scare tht u suddenly call me or msg me, i didnt notice it... i feel i very stupid... although is feeling wan u to call me, but i block u in my hp... juz my contact list ppl can call me... say like tht means tht i hav edi delete ur contact list at my phonebook... i delete it is bcoz i wan control myself nt for thinkin u, nt for sms u, nt for calling u... but how i knw, i'm still rmb ur fon num... bcoz ur fon num is 0407 and my num is 0306... the starting 3digit also the same is 012... so wht can i do??? today the whole i didnt cht v u edi... i really feel very miss u... i miss to sms u... i miss to asking u some funny question to let u ans... i still rmb the story of cat and mouse story... really very funny... until nw i still thinkin tht yesterday i cant pass v u, i really feel very sad... every ppl telling me tht there enjoy last nite, but i'm the only 1 nt enjoy last nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment