Sunday, January 3, 2010

2/1/2010

huh.... this morning wake up damn early... feel very tired so tht come out from my room and continue lay at my living room safa until 9.25a.m juz goin to prepare to work... Oh my God!!! it edi 10a.m after i finish all my prepare... and i haven wear my socks and shoes... so i keep on rushing to wear my socks and shoes... and rush down to my private parking to get my park... when i reach my working place is edi 10.15a.m.... luckily my boss usually come at 1p.m... hehe... ^^ this morning working is still on bad mood... coz she haven find me yet... until afternoon 2.57p.m, suddenly my fon ring... "DANG DANG DANG DANG" didnt feel interested viewing msg bcoz i hav edi knw tht she wont sms me and find me anymore... wait till 3.49p.m i only view my msg... suddenly see the num, feel very shocked... juz knw tht she send a forward msg to me... i keep thinkin is it she miss me so she sms me??? but i didnt care anything... straight away reply her... my luck is goin to better... at nite, i go bak to my house hav a shower then go to pyramid buy smtg for her (Christmas Present) after tht i go to cinema to look for the movie ticket... wats!!! all movie is edi full??? juz leave those suks malay movie??? i prefer nt to watch then we 3 hav decided to go for Summit to watch movie... when i edi reach Summit she juz only tell me she got come Sunway... but i hav edi buy my ticket... bcoz i'm goin to watch "AVATAR" v NightGhost, George, and Chantelle... then i feel very regret for too early buying the air ticker... the movie starting is really kill me softly... the air con was very cold, i was sitting in front and make me feel wan to vomit and the movie starting was very borin... feel like wan go out hav a smoke... after see until the end, what the hell!!! this is really a nice movie... a guy can choose to be a monster and stop being human... its really romantic... after finish the movie, straight away go USJ11 to hav a teh tarik v Nightghost, George and Chantelle... until 5a.m juz only reach home... and nw i hav edi finish my shower and i'm writing this blog... u sure sleep like a pig... hehe... i really cant imagine how u look like when u sleep... should be very cute... really feel wan to see... if i got chance to see u sleep, i will take a lot of pic... hehe... ^^

1 comment:

  1. sit s0 fr0nt ..
    if is me ,
    my neck sure wan patah already ~ >.<"

    summ0re tat m0vie
    2 h0ur m0re ~

    ReplyDelete