Saturday, January 2, 2010

the worse new year eve tht I had never pass b4...

The Worse New Year Eve That I Had Never Pass B4!!!

31/12/2009, this is the worse new year eve tht i had never pass b4... without u, i feel tht my whole life is tasted sour... i dunno why... i juz knw u around 1 month then i edi love u deeply... still rmb 24/12/2009, christmas eve u acc me... the most funny thing is u sit in front of me, face to face but i nt dare to talk v u... we using sms to communicate... really giv my fren laugh until stomach ache... finally i promise u tht i will bring u along to Sunway Pyramid to see fireworks... when i reach there v u around 11.45pm, u run so fast juz bcoz scare we miss the fireworks... still rmb i got tell u tht we still got 15min time, impossible we cant reach there on time... when we reach there, we like juz finish take bath... the whole body also wet jor... hehe^^ juz bcoz i park my car too far away pyramid... u keep at there ngam... and i was keep saying sorry to u... after my fren all reach the same place, we sitting at the outside of the Pyramid (bside new Starbucks, in front of Sunway Lagoon entrance) we keep waiting for the fireworks... until 12.15 still haven got fireworks... i'm really very sorry about tht... coz i also dunno there didnt hav fireworks... u keep blame me and see tht i lie u... tht time i really feel very guilty to u... bcoz make u cant see fireworks... after tht we drive car around and see how happening at Sunway... still rmb 1 of my fren make me run the wrong way??? make me pay 2 tol juz reach sunway again... tht time is really funny... i keep scolding inside the car... then u say me why i will keep scolding around when driving... i also dunno how to ans u... hehe... after tht we go Subang Station 1 hav a drink till around 3a.m then i fetch u go find ur sis... i still rmb wht we did tht time... i wont forget wht we hav done... tht is really very sweet... but suddenly u tell me tht u cant be my gf, this really hurt me deeply... u make my heart broke into 2 pieces... when ur sis fren come fetch u, i still rmb my mood very down and i drive 160 bak Sunway... this is the 1st time i drive so fast... yesterday, u cant acc me... u tell me u hav dinner, after tht u go Opera v ur fren... i really feel very sad... tht time is edi 3a.m... is too late to regret... i regret tht i didnt go clubbing v all my fren... as long as i can enjoy until i can stop thinkin about u... this is the best u giv me at 31/12/2009!!! i will always rmb it...

No comments:

Post a Comment