Monday, January 4, 2010

04/01/2010, stupid monday...

Nth special for today... a damn hated monday... i very hate monday... i like friday more bcoz is TT nite... i like sat also coz sunday no nid to work... KeKe^^ early in the morning wake up, then after take bath, unbelieveable my hp ringing... its a msg from 0407... i feel very sweet suddenly... then i reply ur msg lo.. really nth special for today... when reach office, after have breakfast, only knw tht hav to check stock... #*@*#&$%&@*#$#@&#*$*# so many emblem there... why i choose to check emblem... haiz... nvm la... juz do it... then starting is very enjoy... after tht, hmm... wtf!!! why Ah Chew putting emblem everywhere... after make the total then suddenly got extra come out... SHIT!!! Ah Chew, u ply me ar??? make me check stock until sienz jor straight away throw it away and go out to hav a break and also smoking 1st... after smoke, my boss had reach... the feel juz like devil hav edi appear... wei, ur all better sing sing ding ding ar... if nt will zhung diu ar... we all keep diam diam... got customer then serve... if dunno how to serve, then use a very low volume to tell him tht we dont have... this skill is very famous for me and Shawn... wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka.... work until 8o'clock juz hav dinner... having indo mee again... i can feel tht i slowly will bcum botak... ;) after tht call u, juz knw tht u goin out v ur bf... i suddenly feel bitter... when reach home, don feel wan to off my engine and bak home... stay in my car at hear two song with suitable my feel... when reach home straight away throw my hp in my room... wht also don wan to think... the whole brain keep thinkin u... feel very jealous... feel very sad... u sms me at 10.04p.m... but i didnt reply u... coz my hp at my room and i was in living room online... i really surprise why u so early reach home??? nvm... continue cht... until nw, *$%@$#*$@*$@#$* wht happen to my msn... why the line so sot... shit it... stop chatting nw... waiting taking bath and call u later... this is my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment