Sunday, January 3, 2010

03/01/2010, Outing v George, Chantelle and Kelven...

We have edi promise each other tht today 1 o'clock will go to klang hav Bak Kut Teh, my favourite food... hehe ^^ today, i saw my bro go toilet... bcoz i sleep v my bro... when my bro go toilet sure pass by my bed... then i wake up lo...my watch putting the table which bside my bed then i see my watch i thought juz around 8a.m smtg... when i see clear abit i juz knw it edi 1.30p.m... WTF, man!!! i'm late... call my fren, why they didnt wake me up... 1st is calling George... wht??? tht stupid George didnt ask my call... nvm, continue calling Chantelle... hehe... Chantelle accept my fon and i ask her why didnt wake me up, she reply me tht she calling George, but nobody ans so didnt care about it... i really headache about it... after tht Chantelle say wan to take a shower can will be reach at Sunway around half an hour later... so i also continue to prepare myself... after Chantelle reach Sunway, i go pyramid v her to collect a gal christmas present... when i check it... it really nice.... wonderful... so tht straight away go to klang after tht... when we reach klang, really late edi... all the Bak Kut Teh shop hav edi close and George bring us to find around... at the end, we eat at Taman Rashna... she had told me tht she saw my car when she on the way bak to home... this is the pic George, Chantelle and Kelven force me to eat...

after Bak Kut Teh time, sure got ppl stomach ache la... so follow tht guy bak to his house and he goin to make cake... haha... at his house, we playing game and i online there.... after tht sure is go find her and giv her the christmas present lo... simply say bring her out is because i wan to see her more and knw her more... she had told me tht her bf drink New Honda Accord and i feel myself had edi lose all... i keep taking myself to compare v her bf... but nvm, as long as we nid happy... then she bring me go Klang Parade... and we playing Snooker and Pool there... i knw is quiet boring... and i'm sorry about tht... until the end i shooting basketball v her... my score is juz 43 and her scold is 170... is 170!!! after tht i edi knw tht this is the ending of my happiness... is time to say bye bye to her edi.... after she take her key from my car then she walk bak to Klang Parade again... and i and George is sure going bak lo... i drive 150 at the highway from Klang to SUnway... my mood was very down on tht time... i really dunno why... so my day have edi pass like this... a little bit happy and a very much sadness....

2 comments:

  1. s0li 0n tat ..


    next time acc u again ya ^^
    thx ur present ..
    i like it s0 much
    its very 9s ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stupid George? Haahaa. Cheer up bro. I`m pretty sure SHE enjoyed herself when she is out with you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete