Wednesday, January 6, 2010

06/10/2010

i'm really feel borin for my life... everyday do the same thing is really very borin... working is really make me feel very borin... i didnt force u to help me buy my food, pls don scold me tht i force u to help me buy food... the 1 who force u is nt me, and is K... u're really fuck... don u always try to bully me... i didnt scold at u nt mean u can bully me... u thought u r wat??? u're juz a fucker... u at our side act like a brave man, but in front of my boss, u juz act like a dog... stupid fucker, pls don ever ask me to help u anymore!!! i'm gonna to stand 1 more month and i will say bye bye to u... pls don make me punch u in this month, stupid!!!

and another u... i'm really feel tired v our relationship... i really dunno wht u treat me nw... why u can go any where without telling me??? i'm juz a stupid waiting u to online the whole nite... after knw u, i nvr feel happy... i feel sad everyday... pls be loyal to ur bf... we will nt together... pls don waste my time, don giv me sadness anymore and don giv me wish and break it..... i'm really gonna stop... i really cant stand for our relationship...

nw, wht i really nid is 5 PACK of cigaratte and 2 TONG of beer... i really wish to drunk... i don wan to think anything anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment