Saturday, October 29, 2011

"A hug means I need you. A kiss means I love you. A call means I miss you." i c this on my facebook, and i feel this is truth so i post it here... i really very very miss u... why u still cant accept the fact??? why u muz giv up ur life??? Pei Wern, i knw u will nt forgiv me but i still will love u... i knw u wont reply my facebook msg but i still will send u msg... bcoz i wan u knw tht although u don care me but i still will care u... i knw u wont giv a fuck to me but i still will update my blog and facebook status... bcoz i wan u to knw wht am i thinkin everyday...juz nw u talk v chun ming i hear everything... it is damn hurt but compare v i hurt u u will more hurt... wht can i do nw is waiting... waiting... and waiting... once u go singapore study edi i really will go either singapore find u or melaka... hope u will understand my feeling... i love u Pei Wern...

No comments:

Post a Comment