Friday, October 28, 2011

2011/10/28 4:13a.m

very long time nvr hear from u edi... long time nvr c u edi... i feel very very miss u... i feel wanna to call u even a short call... i really do wrong 1 thing... juz 1 thing... is enough for me to loss u... but i really nt tht kind of guy u keep say... i knw i no nid to explain too much... bcoz i edi done it... so i choose to admit it and wan 1 more chance from u... yesterday nite i went tere again... the same girl walk to me and stand bside me... she ask me am i Lloyd... i say yes... then i straight away walk away... stand bside zhi and jeffrey... bcoz i don wan let u misunderstand... i tell u i sick u keep ask me go find her and ask her care about me... i say i love u u ask me say to her... actually i knw tht u jealous and angry... i knw everything... u don wan to giv me a chance bcoz u scare i hurt u again... this is very true... "if someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day." and this "a boy will tell u he loves u. but a man will show u." can i juz be ur little boy but sometime ur man??? i love u PeiWern and i will show to u too...

No comments:

Post a Comment