Friday, February 26, 2010

25/02/2010

The 2nd day we break

today don feel to think everything... the whole day i think u, the nite i will dream of u... i dream tht u go away from me v another guy... is a funny thing... i also dunno why i will dream tht... u 1day will in a relationship also... bcoz we hav edi break... until nw i still waiting u msg or call me... but too bad... u nt... wht can i do juz can fully accept the fact??? today from morning blur until nite... when driving all the way to klang acc my Georga gor gor, almost accident... juz bcoz of thinkin something... really shocked me... if my car really bang, i really dunno wht to do... should i cry??? then tht time i loss 2 important ppl and 1 important stuff in my life... i'm keep acting happy in front of all my fren... really feel so sorry to them... i will do like tht is bcoz i don wish ur all over worry me... ur all treat me is very very good edi... i don wish to owe ur all too much... i scare i cant pay it... i'm really very very miss u... i nt suppose to sms u bcoz i scare i will disturb u... tomolo is public holiday, i believe tht u also day off and didnt got class... if we still together, sure i will wake up early and go to find u to watch movie and shopping... i still rmb the time we watch haunted university and tiger woohoo... during watching movie, we can kiss at there... i really miss the time i hang out v u... but wht to do... everything is pass... also cant turn bak... my fren keep tell me over edi, juz let it over... but is so hard to accept the fact... i still promise u to go bangkok again when i together v u... i wish the 1st time i go bangkok is v u... but nw, everything is different... and this will not come true... this forever is juz my dream only... juz nw my hp putting inside my room, suddenly rang... i thought is u, but too bad... is nt u... i feel damn disappointed... juz nw when to fren party, see all the couple so sweet at there BBQ... guys making food to gals, gals sitting bside their bf and giv their bf eat... damn sweet... this make me flash bak the time i with u at Melaka... i'm damn envy they all... Jerry last nite ask me where is my darling, i really dunno how to ans... in the end i choose to shake head and haiz... i'm really very very miss u... i feel wan to hug u nw...

No comments:

Post a Comment