Thursday, February 25, 2010

24/02/2010

the 1st day we break

this is the 1st day we break, i can feel a lot of different now and 1day before... juz a short short 1 month, there are a lot of thing happen... when the 1st i knw u r my gf, and the gal i'm hugging and kissing is u, i really unbelieveable... i nvr think tht i can together v u... but the fact is the gal i hugging and kissing is u... IS U!!! still rmb i tell u b4 tht although u r nt my 1st love, but i hope u r my last gf... u let me feel tht i hav to take k u forever... i always tell myself i wont find a gf live so far from me... but after i together v u, i really don mind... i keep driving up to fetch u go out, nw suddenly cant drive up to fetch u, i feel really uncomfortable... i suddenly miss the feel i drive up all the way to fetch u... the whole day i keep holding my hp bcoz i wish tht u call me or sms me... but u don hav... my heart broke again... mayb all of this is my fault... nw i knw tht u r very stress for ur homework, i really wish to giv u a msg, but i nt dare... i still dunno wan sms u or nt... i scare i will disturb u... i'm trying to act happy today... but its very suffer... i sometime think to die.... today go lecture class v a damn blur face... lecture talking cock in front and i'm keep flash bak during this month wht we do and wht we meet... really sweet to hav u this gf... i'm really feel happy when together v u... hang out v u i nvr think to save... i will splash all the money to u bcoz i feel its worth... the nite at melaka i thought u edi forget me, but when i sleep at living room tht sofa, u suddenly come and hug me... i'm shocked... but i'm happy... tht nite really feel so sweet... hugging u to sleep... although is juz a few hour, but i can feel tht i'm really fall for u... but the time pass really fast... can the time don pass so fast... if 1day if u got bf edi, then i how??? will i feel jealous??? will i feel sad??? will i cry??? i dunno... but i wish u r happy everyday... and i hope tht i'm the 1 can help u solve every problem although we r nt together edi... i love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment