Sunday, February 14, 2010

13/02/2010

darling, i really very happy can together v u... i'm really sorry about i cant acc u pass the 1st day of CNY and valentine day... but i promise u... i will treat u better once i reach kl... i really very borin at here... i wish u r bside me... i juz meet back my 1month together tht ex... i can feel tht i feel very 尴尬! nt bcoz i still got love her or wht else... juz bcoz i feel tht i got gf edi... so i nt suppose to meet her... but the fact is i goin my fren house and her bf knw my fren also... so if can, i wish to go another place as soon as possible... i can swear tht my heart is juz only for u... and i hav no enough memory to save another gal data... my heart juz hav a very small memory tht is around 1GB.... so inside this 1GB, i use all the space to save our data... i don wish still got another gal to walk near me... i wish u're the last 1 to me although u r nt the 1st 1 for me... till the end, wht i can say is i juz love u only.... darling, i love u ar................. i really very very love u ar.... don leave me alone ar... i very very scare lonely ar.... muacksss......

No comments:

Post a Comment