Saturday, January 16, 2010

15/01/2010

today is the 1st day i quarrel v u... suddenly receive ur msg say wht u nvr miss me and don wan cht v me... i can feel tht i'm very lonely and nobody care me anymore... my heart keep thinkin our relationship will stop at this sec??? wht should i do??? keep calling u but cant call in... make me damn worry... tht time i can really feel tht heart pain... from start TT is very happy, after 1hour... my mood still away fall... ppl can really see tht i feel so sad tht time... but wht can i do... u nvr knw my feel... i given ppl dump b4... so i don wish to hav 1 more time... is really very sad... the whole life is full of darkness... even my brain, i really dunno wht its thinkin... blank all... ppl keep talking v me and i keep didnt ans them... bcoz my heart is nt v me tht time... until nw, sms u u didnt reply... call u juz knw u fall as sleep... if i didnt call u i really keep waiting ur msg till morning... i will do like tht is it mean tht i really very stupid??? i juz hope when u're sleeping, juz giv me a msg... a msg only... i thought our love is very very sweet although u stay far from me... but nw, bitter is around me... the 1st time quarrel is today... i'm juz like a kids... nid ppl tam, nid ppl care, nid ppl acc... although is angry, but hav to act like nth... bcoz i don wish we nvr start then game over... wht am i talking nw??? i really dunno... juz can feel tht i very blur...

juz nw coming bak from damansara to sunway... using LDP, a lot of siao ppl... got a subaru drunk driver can stop the car in front of the traffic light and go down to scold a gal drivin vios... i really dunno wht had happen... but i really don wish to knw, and don wish to see.... it make my mood more bad... keep racing v george and chantelle... very danger but still will brake at corner... if really didnt break, i think nw i should at hell and nt at home posting... a lot of ppl racing v us... but my car is juz 1.3 how to race??? juz let them pass only....

SAD FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment