Friday, January 15, 2010

14/01/2010

Happy Birthday to my Daddy Joseph... wish u all the best and hav a healthy life... i wont make u angry... i love u... u're the best... u 1 ppl earn money for 7ppl use... u giv us a comfortable life... u giv us pocket money tht more than enough... u giv us education... so tht next time wont giv ppl bully... i really very thx u... i feel lucky tht i'm ur son... but i also hope tht 1day u will feel proud on me... i still rmb wht mummy tell me last time... she say tht u will feel sad when see us envy our fren got wht nice stuff tht we don hav... and mummy say tht last time ur daddy is very poor... so he didnt buy any nice stuff to u... so u always envy wht ur fren got... u don hope we hav the same feeling like u... so everytime my fren got handphone, then u buy me a new handphone... my fren got PS2, u oso buy me a PS2... my fren got a car, u also buy me a car... although all the stuff u giv me is nt the most exp or most nicer... but i feel enough... as long as wht ppl got i also got... i wont take it to compare v others... thx daddy... u're the best... i love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment