Saturday, September 22, 2012

a thing that change my life...

im always feel that fren is always important to me... but if a fren tht not really understand u, then is tht consider as a fren? what a raining day, make me realize smtg... if tht nite i didnt say smtg to hurt u, if tht day i didnt let u go, if tht day i have a clear mind, my life will not change... i always think tht single is not a big deal... as long as i have my fren, everything is ok... but im wrong... when every ppl starting to ignore u, SHE is the most important person to u... SHE will be the only listener for u... SHE will always stay bside u... SHE will always concern u... i always hear ppl say tht a good wife or gf will always accompany u no matter how down r u... my mood was very bad rite now... and when i need a person for talk, all my fren was busy with their stuff or not sleeping... no one will accompany u... bcoz human is actuality... no one will care bcoz none of their business... they will not wasting time to hear wht u say and care about u... in my 22years life, my best fren is only few... even my 10 fingers also can count out... i really regret wht decision i make tht nite... and is it everybody also same as me? always make a wrong decision? and i swear tht if 1 day SHE single, i will try my best to get back her although SHE told me b4 tht we r impossible... tht's all for today... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment