Friday, November 18, 2011


ya... i knw even if all we have left is our memories together, i will never forget u... i loss all the msg u send to me, loss all the photo i taken v u, but in mind i always rmb u... bcoz u have been v me 1 year and 3 month... i knw in ur 1st love u have been v him 6years... u can so fast forget him within half year... and the 2nd 1 u have been v him few weeks... i'm nt the longest 1 and also nt the shortest 1... so i'm in middle which is 1 year and 3 month... in a middle, nth special... so mayb u will so fast forget me mayb within 3 month, 4 month or 5month... is ok... wht can i tell u is u always on my mind... ya... i knw is impossible but pls don stop me loving u bcoz this is my right... i always rmb the way u teach me how to b a friendly person... bcoz when i dislike smtg i will show everything on my face... so u are the 1 who teach me muz keep everything in my heart... so i will keep u in my heart oso... still rmb got 1 time when we come bak from LDP after TT, u ask me don pass the traffic light is under the LDP bridge... u say there got block... luckily i listen to u so tht i save a rm300 saman... thx u... i always love u and miss u... rmb this... i will always stay beside u i don mind when u nid me...

No comments:

Post a Comment