Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Be in my life with me
You know you my queen B
Show you the finer things in life and places you wanted to be
Its trips to Miami, rockin’ Tenjune NYC
Party up at club Bling till 6 in da morning
Don’t want your body figure sexually
I wanna pop you figures annually, showing you security
You don’t gotta worry B
Satisfaction guaranteed
You don’t need another G
You can have it all in me
Ey. You like morphine, you soothe me
‘Cause Yous a wifey quality qualified
Warranty you certified
You know how to get me high, hotter than a super ride
You know when you want it, you need it you know I got it
You know when you want me, you need you know I give it
So whenever in doubt, you can count on me
Whatever, it’s you be under my wing
Whenever you’re down, you can put it on me
And wherever you go, you be rocking my ring

No comments:

Post a Comment