Monday, October 31, 2011

i'm loser


i juz found a photo from facebook and i planning to upload here... this photo is nt mean i v u always focus communicate through lap top... is mean "if someone truly love u, distance is not a problem. it's juz the power of making love grow each day." it mean u and ur ex... distance is between kl to melaka... but he still can love u so much... juz saw my fren post a meaningful status... so i copy it and paste on here... "Please appreciate the one who really love you before he leave." is it mean tht u hav to appreciate me??? haha... i'm wrong... u should appreciate a guy tht really love u but the guy is nt me and is him... u knw who am i saying rite??? is ur EX... i thought everything is change... i thought i have juz get ur heart... but i knw tht i'm wrong... yesterday nite at Sense was a fun nite... bcoz u forgiv me edi and care me, worry me... but is it from ur heart or juz alcohol make u care me and worry me??? i suddenly saw ur ex post "Blogging is an art, same as any other method of self-expression. Some are better at it than others." this status on twitter... so i go click on his blog (http://kenstylz-life.blogspot.com/)... a big big suprise for me... a "food in Kuala Lumpur" post...and the name he call u (my princess) make my tears non-stop dropping... "After dinner, She bought 2 sticky for me and my family. Really appreciate her for everything. Next week I probably will go meet up with her again.Food Hunt again ^^" written by him... touching... really touching... wht chun ming say is correct... "a guy willing to go to Melaka fetch u is a good guy..." but a guy willing to come to Kuala Lumpur juz for food hunt v u is more touching... ya... i'm a liar... zhi ask me why don straight ask u wht is his blog meaning??? u knw wht i ans??? i say tht it is nt important... if u really nth v him... juz a fren... but i still feel tht i'm trying to involve in the love between u and him... short form is 3rd part... ya... i admit it i'm freaking sad... but nth i can do... i can juz accept the truth... whatever... i juz wan to tell u tht i love u... and the last thing i wan to say is like wht i post in facebook... "wht u mean to me??? Is everything....Wht I mean to u??? Is nothing...."

No comments:

Post a Comment