Wednesday, October 26, 2011

26/10/2011 3:18a.m

actually i really dunno wht u wan??? and also wht u think??? i really wan to knw am i really tht bad??? y u always treat me so cool??? can u ans all my question in 1 shot??? i really very miss u... if u r in front of me nw... i will shout loudly to tell u tht i love u, PEIWERN... can u trust me??? can u giv me a chance to take k u the rest of ur life??? i knw it is too early to talk about our future... but i will try my best to giv u everything... i knw i'm poor... but i willing to sell all my lovely car stuff and take the money to bring u go enjoy, giv u happy sunday every week...i hope we hav our own memory b4 u go to singapore... PeiWern, can u trust me more??? can u giv urself more confident??? i'm good but nt perfect... u r good and also nt perfect... but i hope i'm perfect in ur mind... u will always perfect in my mind... i love u... muacksss....

No comments:

Post a Comment