Saturday, October 22, 2011

21/10/2011 Only U

25/09/2011- i get to knw u and i knw tht u call Pei Wern (Colbie)... i love ur smile... ur smile attract me...
29/09/2011- finally i hold ur hand... i feel so sweet when i hold ur hand... feel so warm too... i still thinkin of ur smile... i love ur smile...
30/09/2011- i hold ur hand again... finally i hug u and i get to kiss ur face... i like the feeling when u standing bside me... today is the 1st day u kiss my face... 2times... is 2 times... tht time i feel tht i'm flying to the sky... and this is the 1st time i taking pic v u... i delete it bcoz it nt nice... i look very ugly... still the same... i love ur smile...
01/10/2011- tonite is the 1st time i buy flower for u... is only a rose... i still can afford to buy for u... and i also dunno why am i angry u... u tell me tht u getting very drunk but u keep drinkin v ur customer... i knw i nt suppose to angry u bcoz u havent bcum my gf yet... sorry... i love ur smile... ^^
02/10/2011- today is sunday and i have date u for a movie v all my fren... cinema was very cold actually i wish to hug u but u r juz my fren... a normal fren only... i v u watch the legend of white snake... i feel tht u look boring but u told me is bcoz u a bit sick... should i continue or juz stop now??? i dunno... i feel tht my leg was fall into a deep deep hole...
04/10/2011- tonite i go CLUB MIXX again... i saw u but i feel very sad... bcoz u tell me tht u will b changing working place on 20th to old klang road... i feel sad bcoz i cant c u in CLUB MIXX anymore... y the god wan treat me like tht??? i really don wan this ending... sad... still the same... i love ur smile...
08/10/2011- this is the 1st time u lay on my shoulder and u use ur hand to touch my face... and also u giv me eat the sweet u eating... although my car windscreen broke but i still very happy bcoz u treat me so good...

and nw u r tying to avoid me, stay far from me... i dunno why??? why should u treat me like tht??? i trying to call u this afternoon but u ignore my call... i call u juz wan to ask how r u??? r u still ok??? why u yesterday drink so much until vomit... i'm juz trying to care about u... but u dunno... and u tell me tht this coming sunday u don wan out is it bcoz of me??? actually sometime straight to the point is better than treat me cool... i hate the feel ppl dumping me, ppl don reply my msg... juz wan to let u knw i love u... and i miss u... i really very worry about u...

No comments:

Post a Comment