Saturday, September 17, 2011

17.09.2011

long time didnt touch my blog edi... almost forget my password... unbelievable time pass so fast... almost 9month didnt touch my blog edi... i like blog when i'm sad and emo... bcoz here is the only way i can shout out loud and she cant notice tht wht am i writing... 1year and 3month finally game over... i'm the 1 who say it out this time... although in my heart got lot of unhappy but end up i make this decision... sorry that i love u sorry that i hurt u... this is wht i wan to sing for u... i always tell my fren tht i forget u... actually how much i say how much i care... yesterday my fren told me tht u r having lunch v another guy i was damn sad... but i cant do anything... i wish to sms u and tell u i miss u... is juz a simple i miss u and i not dare to send it out... mayb is bcoz like wht i told my fren last nite... love a person not to say together v her, but if can together is the best... if cant giv her wht she need wht for together... something u didnt say out but i can feel it... something u wan it, u didnt tell but i knw it... but i cant afford to buy for u... my fren told me tht if 1day i c her together v another guy which is handsome than me, clever than me, richer than me, and treat u better than i treat u... wht will i do??? i reply him tht i will feeling sad and happy... sad is bcoz u r nt belong to me and belong to him... happy is bcoz he can giv u wht u wan but i cant... this is wht i always say to myself... i hate tht u always scold me when i together v u but now i miss tht u always scold me... still rmb got 1 nite u make me cry like shit??? i really dunno wht am i crying like shit tht nite... i always tell u tht i hate u but do u knw tht in my heart u r the 1 i most care??? did u knw tht every single word u say i'm really listen it to my heart... sometime when i feel emo, u come and disturb and i scold u don disturb actually all is fake 1... in my heart i feel happy... i like u come and disturb me... i like to c ur cute face, but i always scold u stupid face, actually i feel is cute face... i hate argue v u but sometime argue i like the feeling after we recover... feeling so sweet... like the way u eat durian... ur cute face... very rude once u see durian... last nite i see back the pic tag by kent and zuz they all... i feel happy... wht clubbing pic v u, tt pic v u... my birthday pic v u... and still got 1, i'm lay on u sleeping in my sis car to johor... u hugging xiao huang tht time... ur short hair was very nice but i scold u tht is very ugly... actually i like ur short hair... feel very fresh... but u don cut short hair when u together v me... seriously i'm regret... i'm nt regret i break v u... if let me choose again i will choose break up again... i'm juz a useless guy... wht u wan i cant giv... i'm regret is i didnt treat u perfectly good when i together v u... i'm regret... sorry... sorry that i hurt u... i miss u...