Thursday, December 23, 2010

yesterday maybe too tired edi... hav a very very bad dream... make me wake up this morning feel very tired... my bad dream damn funny... my father wan to spoil my face but u r the 1 who come out to save me... once u come out tht time my phone ringing coz is time to wake up for work... wht ppl say is always true... bad dream will stand the whole nite, sweet dream is juz a short moment... mayb this few days i too miss u edi... make me dream about u... luckily is not a bad dream... early in the morning go to work feel very down bcoz i still cant accept u wont love me anymore... full days didnt sales make me more tired and more emo... when lunch time, i prefer stay in office and sleep... mayb is bcoz i like alone... afternoon tht time try to fight for my sales but its fail... finally, 4o'clock call a chinese guy he told me tht he interested on it and nid rm50k... so i juz waiting him to fax in... unbelieveable he fax in to me at 4.30pm... so my sales was increase rm50k again... is a big step to my target... i nid 600k tis month now i only hav rm130k... but nvm... i will try my best... Kambateh...

No comments:

Post a Comment