Friday, December 24, 2010

Is time to let go...

sorry... is time for me to let go u... since u r so hate me... no matter what i do to u u will juz say bullshit... no point for doin it... continue like this juz will make both of us suffer... so i choose to let go... no bcoz i don love u anymore... is if i continue like tht juz will make u more hate me... i don willing to let go u oso... i very sad also... but no choice... i muz do it... mayb after few years we will got faith to together back... since both of us now also nt mature... juz let time pass... if got faith then together if no faith force oso cant be together... i hope u can pass happily... and wont feel boring without me... u muz be happy everyday... this is wht should u do and wht i wan to c... Lloyd will disappear from nw... i promise not to call u anymore, sms u anymore, whatapps u anymore... but u cant stop me continue blogging... bcoz i like to share my mood at here... no matter what i write here, u juz ignore then ok edi... but if u still got anything nid my help, i will still help u... pls don shame about tht... bcoz i really owe u alot... this is the only chance i can pay back to u... Santa Claus, i need my christmas present which is Stephy Boo Yoke Ping can happy forever and hav a healthy lifestyle and also have no thing to think... tht's all... pls... i beg u, Santa Claus... Stephy, i nid to end here... u muz take good k of urself... no nid to miss me bcoz i'm juz a ppl who pass by... hope u can grow up... take k...

No comments:

Post a Comment