Saturday, December 25, 2010

i have a very bad christmas. juz bcoz of u... u spoil my christmas eve... when 1st singing k v kelven and jeremy... suddenly saw a msg from u... the msg is saying.... oii where r u... nvm... i feel happy when i saw this msg... my fon was barred i straight away borrow jeremy hp to call u back... after 10time ignore by u... i starting to think different thing... mayb u send wrong... juz left it... after tht u send 1 more msg to me ask me where r u... 1time can be send wrong... but 2 time mean wht? i feel more happy... i call u back faster... then u accept edi... we juz talk like normal and i feel miss u and wan to meet u... then i straight away 5 5 kao dim go to find u... wht u ask me to explain, actually nt i hide or don wan to explain... is i also dunno how to explain to myself how i gonna to explain to u... but nvm... fetch u go take car then promise u say wan to go find u eat... i late for 30min... u angry me... i straight away go ur house and wait u... hp no credit juz can use call me back to send u a lot of msg... but u reply me how i gonna tell u i at ur house outside... but finally u come out and pull face to me... i was very saD... i go back v bad mood... after i reach home, i check ur facebook... i juz knw u scold me like tht... i was damn fuckin sad... why u always muz make me happy edi then make me sad again... if like tht u r same type as me... nth different between us... i suddenly feel tht i'm playing fire... this fire juz will make me happy or sad... most probally is sad... but i can choose ntg... bcoz i love u... nvm... if u continue wan scold me till like tht... mayb i really nt the type u wan... i will juz let go... my heart was very sad nw.... fucking sad... wht u mention me at facebook everybody can c... this is a bad christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment