Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally...

Finally its come true... start from where???? ok... pls wash ur eyes and read... start from 12/3/2010... i juz will mention smtg important in my heart!!! others all juz fuck off... actually i'm nt very rmb wht had happen on tht day... u r the 1 told me tht we being together from tht day!!! ok... then we set it as our starting day... i still rmb u told me tht actually we nt start from tht day... is bcoz last time i do a very stupid thing so tht our starting day is 12/3/2010... the story is start like this... i juz break up v my ex... and i feel so sad... then suddenly saw u approve me at facebook and u r online tht nite... u told me u at ur fren house gambling... then we start chit chatting... facebook, facebook chat and msn we also cht around... damn busy tht time add on my lap top is very lag... nvm... i starting to get ur num and knw tht u stay at PJS... i'm damn funny... my heart suddenly think tht finally i found some1 to talk... my heart was very pain same like now... but now is more serious... then i still rmb the 1st day i fetch u out is my car juz fix my SUBARU SCOOP!!! i still bring u go around ss15 to show off my new hood... think back really feel very childish... then if i not wrong tht nite i v u yam cha v chantelle... after tht nite, we keep go out every nite... and i talk about how i treat my ex... u always say tht juz bcoz i keep promote myself make u fall in love on me... actually at the 1st we told each other edi we impossible will fall in love in each other... but how we knw... finally bcum like this... after tht we starting to together... then my ex knw tht we together she feel very angry and she find back me... juz bcoz i still cant fully giv her up... so i choose to break up v u and together v her... this is really FUCKING stupid decision... tht time i can feel tht u feel very sad but u still smile on me and ask me go for her if nt i will regret... then i got a 3day together v my ex... tht time i hold her hand i can feel tht a wall blocking each other... tht is u... when i holding her hand my whole brain was thinkin of u... then i choose to break up v her and ask u for a last chance... u finally accept me... this is the day we together 12/3/2010... still rmb how we knw each other ma??? very funny 1... 20/2/2010 we got melaka trip v ZUZ society... tht day u go v A and i go v my gf... we really didnt knw each other... the thing i most rmb is when reach nilai waiting stan coming, u come down from the car... the 1st thing i looking at u is ur breast... bcoz ur shirt really very low... then the 2nd thing make me feel interest in u is when i c u gambling... damn cute weih... 1 gal play v 3guy... keep say got cow or nt... and i was sitting behind u if i nt wrong... my brain told me tht where got gal so like gambling... all ppl she dunno she also dare to play... this is the image u giv me... 18/3/2010 the 1st time we clubbing... COCO BANANAL!!!i was very happy on tht nite... bcoz i can keep taking photo v u and keep hugging u and kiss u... tht nite we really damn enjoy... i believe tht u also wont forget 22/3/2010 is wht day izzit???? i was damn fucking angry u on tht day... almost 12am at 21/3/2010 u haven appear... tht time i really can feel tht i was very sad... suddenly u take a cake and come out... i feel so surprise and i really almost cry... u giv me a present inside is a bottle which full of star... u told me tht inside the bottle got 3start is u got write smtg inside... ask me when i break up v u only open it... then a polo T-shirt and a polo belt... thx darling... after my brithday i cheating on u... and find back my ex... finally i feel guilty then i ask u if i got smtg lie u u prefer i say out or no... u say yes... then i say out... and u angry me... angry me for around 7hour... then u ask me copy a sorry sentences for 999line... wacao... i really feel shocked... but nvm... i copy until almost 500line u go to spoil it... i really feel damn sad... darling, do u knw tht u r the 1 make me cry the most time??? 17-18/4/2010 the date u wont forget... is we go melaka again... but this time is i go v u... feel damn enjoy... pls don forget the date i list down on here... and u muz also remember tht 19/5/2010 the date we break up... juz a short short 2month memory, u make me love u like crazy... u really GENG!!! but seriously, when together v u really feel happy... but now, we really nid to break edi... if everything didnt happen is damn good... smtg u muz keep rmb is how much i love u... u can stop loving me but u cant forget how much i love u b4... pls remember it... and pls remember wht i do for u b4... pls let me shout out the last time... Darling, I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment