Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27/04/2010

10.45a.m wake up until now i still haven hav my breakfast or lunch... wht happen v me??? i don feel wan to eat??? am i got the qualified to be superman nw??? if yes, i really hope i can fly and nt nt eating everyday... i wish tht i knw how to fly bcoz i hope i can bring u fly around the world at nite... i like the view of the city every country at night time... if u r angry+ing me is nvm... i can fly myself... so tht i wont feel lonely and sad at home facing 4 fuckin white wall... i'm goin to crazy... i'm talking v my wall everyday... i will told them all my sadness... they are very pity bcoz i juz will share my sadness v them... and when i was happy they wont appear in my mind... Wall, thx very much... u really keep my secret... i like to talk v u... A gal who is my gf told me tht why i keep chat v other gal... izzit i got secret love between me and the other gals??? i really putih putih kena angry... i'm trying my very best to explain to her... but she juz ignore me... my fren told me b4 if a ppl angry u easily and ignore u when u explain mean he/she really change his/her mind... she/he wont love u anymore... i feel scare on it... last nite i hav a fucking bad dream... i dream tht she left me and she go for a trip v a gal and a big gang of guy... i'm really very moody when i get up this morning... i was very tired but i don feel sleepy... wht happen v me??? izzit i miss u too much??? last 9 25missed call u didnt ans... is fine... today 10.45 until now 2.30 1 call also didnt got, msg also didnt got... i'm damn fuckin sad... don u really knw how much i love u ma??? actually now i'm goin to do my assignment... but i really don feel wan to do my assignment... i hope to stay at home alone and doin nothing... juz build some beautiful castle in the air... ur ex bf write a wall in ur facebook make me more angry and more jealous... but wht should i do??? i hav edi close my facebook account... juz bcoz of u say tht i got secret relationship with other gals... nvm... close edi then close edi... facebook world forever also wont got LLOYD HO this name appear anymore...

1 comment: