Thursday, April 22, 2010

22/04/2010

another tired day... tomolo ep test... i juz finish study 3 chapter... i really hav no mood to study... u make me think a lot... i really very fan... i choose to close hp is bcoz i wan to knw did u really care about me... wht i get is u juz giv me 2 msg and 3 missed call... izzit too less le ma??? if 1day i accident and i die edi... i nid to see u the last face, i can tell u tht u will missed it... easy to say tht, ur bf die edi i think u oso dunno... u really so busy ma??? busy until 1day juz find me 3 times... i told u b4... i hate my gf didnt care me, find me... u promise me tht u wont but nw wht u do to me??? wht should i say??? i really dunno wht am i thinkin nw... i juz wan tht u love me more, u care me more... so easy u oso cant do it ma??? totally disappointed... u change a lot... i really dunno who r u nw.... i cant recognize at all... i really missed the time u work at faceshop... u will keep find me... keep msg me... keep call me... and i will keep let u find me... keep reply u... keep ans ur call... if compare v now, izzit much different edi??? i'm talking cock a lot... and i also believe tht 1day u will leave me bcoz of my attitude and my temperature... and i edi fully prepare edi... THE DAY U LEAVE ME IS COMING!!! wht i nid to do nw is forget all the thing and study hard for my tomolo test... and i'm trying very best to live without u...

1 comment: