Thursday, March 18, 2010

17/03/2010

Another tired and boring day... after class waiting my mui mui Chantelle at Mycafe... how i knw when i doin my homework she suddenly call me and say tht she accident!!! WHAT!!! i really shocked tht time... straight away ask her where she accident and i rush to there... when i rush to there, i juz saw her car... but the guy who bang her car edi escape... luckily edi mark down his plate num tht is red Proton Saga, WQR459... this fuckin guy when the 1st he come down keep blaming my mui say is her fault... WTF... u crash ppl tail but u say ppl fault??? wht it mean??? is u drive too fast and cant brake... STUPID FELLA!!! then he say he rushing time and he hav to go... he straight away escape... nvm!!! i acc my mui go report police... police promise mui say will send him a saman... mui is very sad v her car... i 1st time see her sad face.... so i try to help her solve every problem... finally her car can done b4 sat... now is my time to feeling sad... i cant go for sat morning tht road show event... bcoz i got a fuckin PD block teaching class... haiz... really damn sad la...

No comments:

Post a Comment