Thursday, February 11, 2010

10/02/2010

what happen v me??? today 10/02/2010 wednesday 4.15pm... i hav my accident at Sabah, Tawau... serious accident make the whole road traffic jam... wait until 5.15pm... traffic police come to take pic... after tht my car cant drive bak... hav to toll bak to police station to make report... wait until 7o'clock finally all the thing done... wht i get is juz a rm300 saman... and my car nw is at police station... really very sad about tht and my neck hav injured.... damn pain... why i will accident??? juz bcoz of my brain keep thinkin a lot of thing... make me oso blur jor... when i concentrate, in front tht car edi jam break... wht i nid to do is juz break... no use... at the end also crash to a white iswara then the white iswara crash to the wira... my car is juz so so only but the iswara front and bak also crash... damn serious... the wira tht owner is a ladies... damn lan si... when my fren all rich, we start smoking, she straight away scold us don smoking... i really beh ta han ar... when i step inside my house, my heart thinkin this time sure die... sure giv my parents scold until gao gao... but in the end, they didnt scold me... they juz ngam me... juz bcoz of tht, my heart feel more pain... i wish them scold me... so tht my heart can feel more better... my gf... confirm dunno wht happen... bcoz she at bangkok... i damn wish she is bside me and can cht v me... but so sad... she is nt bside me and she is at bangkok nw... i really don wish to tell her tht i accident... i scare she say tht i bring her trouble and nt try to help her solve problem... i'm really very very sad nw... wht can i do??? who would i find???

No comments:

Post a Comment