Sunday, February 7, 2010

07/02/2010

Chinese New Year is around... next sun edi is Chinese New Year... why i don feel happy??? every Chinese New Year i also feel very happy but why this year my heart feel very sour... feel very pain... i really dunno... actually wht am i thinkin nw??? who can tell me??? i still rmb wht my mum and dad tell me last nite... they say tht i'm the only hope for them... they really hope me can graduate my degree... so tht my daddy JOSEPH HO hav a son is degree student... this word come out i straightaway stun there and i feel very stress... how if i fail my sub again??? i really will feel very very sorry to them... although my heart keep saying tht i wan cont my study... why i don go to study??? actually wht happen v my attitude??? i always feel tht my thinkin and my attitude is better than any1... but from last nite i edi knw i'm 20years old but my thinkin and attitude is juz 16years old guy... my boss always say the truth... he say tht nowadays all the teenagers nvr think about enough money to buy food or nt juz think about got enough money to buy cigarette or nt (most of them, include me)... from nw, actually i nid to start thinkin about my future... but i didnt... why??? why??? why??? i'm really dunno... and last nite i really get hurt deeply... Lloyd Finally Hurt Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lloyd's Heart Finally Broke Into 2 Pieces!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment