Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/1/2010

9/1/2010, sat... feel happy coz saturday... can sleep late and the next day can get up late... the most happy is my parents coming kl at monday... so no nid to eat at outside edi... i miss the food cook by my mum... haha... today is really a borin day... 12.30p.m my boss edi reach shop... less customer.... make the time also pass very slow... boss waiting his new 32" LCD coming... he told us tht he buy the LCD for hearing CNY song... i'm really -_-"... the LCD send to shop at 6 o'clock... we all scold the seller izzit wan make us cant go home early... at the end, 7.30pm Fong Gong... after hav dinner v my fren... i straight away go back home... for wht??? changing my GT wing to SE2 spoiler... changing my CF Gallardo side mirror to ori side mirror.... bcoz my parents cant accept this kind of stuff... 9 start modz my car... till 11pm juz finish... and nw i'm juz finish my bath... the screw driver hit my hand... non-stop bleeding... i feel wan to sing the song name bleeding love... this pic showing tht my hand injured... feel wan to cry edi... is very very pain... nobody knw, nobody care... this kind of life is damn FUCK UP!!!
Today nth special... except this also dunno wht can share... so tht's all for my sat....

No comments:

Post a Comment