Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/01/2010

Today the whole day go out v u... feel borin but happy... bcoz u're bside me... hehe^^ i hope tht u also think like tht... i'm sorry tht coz i didnt got any plan... so make u feel very borin... really very very sorry... u tell me tht u see me more then u miss me more... actually u edi say out wht i wan to say... i really very very miss u nw... like the time u hugging me... really very sweet... i love tht moment... i like the time i holding ur hand shopping at pyramid... i wish to let every ppl knw tht we're dating... u're my darling... i'm ur dear... haha... i'm very sorry about tht i dunno u dislike the word "bye"... really very very sorry... i promise u tht i wont say tht word to u anymore... so sorry about tht... don angry la, k???

No comments:

Post a Comment