Monday, January 11, 2010

11/01/2010

early in the morning my boss edi reach shop... i reach shop around 10.10a.m... not dare to walk inside then find smtg to do at outside... really feel tht today time will be pass so slow... how i knw... today time pass so fast... love today... although is a bit tired.... summore i still can sms v W.H... wht u send to me i really save it... bcoz its sweet and nt bitter.... and wht u post on ur blog... i like it so much... and i'm appreaciate it... i really feel happy to knw u... although is chatting v u in msn, but still wan to cht in facebook... this really make me feel very funny... and i wan to knw ur ADDRESS... pls tell me ur ADDRESS ar... i rmb wht u say is u prefer i fetch u more than u drive urself rite??? then still got the trip... hehe^^ don forget our movie day ar.... hehe^^ my parents juz reach kl... very happy tht they come here... bcoz my room was very tidy... my shirt no nid i iron myself... and everynite got dinner to eat... really no nid to think wht should eat... hehe... thx daddy mummy... i love u so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment