Friday, January 8, 2010

07/01/2010

wht i suppose to do??? i really dunno... why sometime u treat me very good, we sweet like a candy... but why sometime u treat me very cool... we bitter like medicine... this is wht i feel when we chatting... actually do u really got feel v me??? actually if u really got feel v me can it mean as u love me??? or u playing me??? i really dunno... my heart is very soft juz like a pillow... pls don hurt me again... i hav edi given hurt by 2 of my ex b4... the feeling is really damn sad and damn hurt... i don wan this kind of feeling anymore... should i giv up as early as possible??? i always so confident to say tht u will break v ur bf 1 day and together v me... but nw, wht i think during this lonely time, i'm really feelin sad and i really think to giv up... so should i really giv up??? nw, i wish i will giv up... how about tomolo??? how about the day after tomolo??? will i sms her again??? i don think i really dare to promise tht i can 100% control myself to stop sms her or calling her... for me, 1 day i didnt hear ur voice and didnt receive ur msg... i feel very sad... but for u... i guess tht 1day if i didnt find u, u wont feel anything... juz like normal... why i will knw u??? i really feel regret to meet u... if i can switch back b4 the day i knw u, i will choose to treat u as my stranger... if i really knw u, i really will choose to nt chatting v u... so tht, if we really dunno each other, nw my feeling will nt appear... where can i get the gal really love me??? i hav 1 a few month ago... but i didnt appreciate... nw i feel regret... nw i really choose a gal tht nt really love me... wht for??? if god can giv me 1 more chance to meet a gal tht really love me more than i love her, i will really appreciate her... and how she treat me, i will treat her better than she treat me... so god, pls... i pls u... juz giv me a gal tht love me more than i love her.... this is wht i wish in year 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment